Denton Regional Medical Center is a 208 bed, full service hospital that serves the growing population of Denton, Wise, Cooke and Montague Counties. Offering a full-spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced open-heart surgery and trauma programs, Denton Regional's more than 850 employees and 300 physicians are constantly striving to offer the highest quality service to the North Texas area. At Denton Regional Medical Center we feel that customer service is an important part of every person's job and strive to enhance community health through our service with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
It is the responsibility of each employee to maximize the resources of the hospital. As a Member of Denton Regional Medical Center team, the employee makes a significant contribution to the public's perception of the hospital. The employee performs all services as they may relate to patient care/treatment with consideration for the age/condition of the patient. The employee performs additional task/activities as assigned.
- Current Texas Speech Language Pathologist License required
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS Certification required
- Current Certification of Clinical Competency required
- Masters Degree required
- One weekend day per month required
- Experience with communicative and swallowing disorders and associated assessment and treatment required
- 2 years of acute care experience with proficiency in modified barium studies required
- Experience with Vital Stim preferred